Saturday, February 21, 2009

Brad's Story

Brad wishes that life were as simple as playing a tape in a VCR, rewinding it to a better spot. But you can't rewind life. However, Brad can learn from his mistakes.

"At the beginning of this school year I had a girlfriend named Kristen. We were good friends and could talk about anything together. She started coming over to my house and we'd hang out in my bedroom because there were so many people in my house. We just started out sitting on my bed and talking and having pillow fights and stuff. After a while, we began kissing and it was hard to stop there. Soon were involved in heavy petting. I still believed I could have stopped before we actually did it. After a few months of this, I didn't want to stop. Then one night, we had sex. It was not what I'd wanted after all. I felt dirty and I knew she did too. It changed everything. I hated myself for doing something I've grown up believing was so wrong. Our relationship was destroyed and we both regret what we did that one night. We both lost our virginity and that's something we can't get back. I keep wishing that I could rewind my life and have a do-over."

No comments:

Post a Comment